Thursday, June 6, 2013

Trampled By Turtles- Rebellion(Lies)

This is pure awesomeness. Trampled By Turtles covers Rebellion(Lies) by Arcade Fire and my ears have never been happier when listening to this cover.

Trampled By Turtles are a indie bluegrass band. Most of their instruments consists of acoustic guitar, fiddle, banjo, and the mandolin. For me, this band has all my favorite instruments so it was no surprise that I fell in love with their cover. When I heard this cover, my foot automatically began to tap and I was overcome with the feeling to jump out of my seat and dance. I believe I have to thank the bluegrass style of the cover for that feeling.

Side note: The bearded guy on fiddle is crazy good. However, when ever I see a bearded man playing the fiddle/violin, I fear for the safety of their beard. I feel like their beard is going to get caught in the strings or tangled in the bow which will result in the unfortunate shaving or clipping of their glorious beard.

This cover is truly amazing and it brought me to discover a new band that I would have never known about. Check them out! Enjoy!



Original:
Rebellion(Lies)- Arcade Fire
http://youtu.be/CICIfCbw1nU


No comments:

Post a Comment