Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pentatonix- Gangnam Style

I don't know what it is about this video but I laugh every time I watch it. It might be the cheesiness of it, the ridiculous dancing, the hilarious attempt at singing in Korean, or maybe the high-pitched scream towards the end. In fact, it could be all of these things that make this cover hilarious but fun to watch.

Besides all that, Pentatonix did an amazing job with this cover. Vocals were crazy good and each one's individual part was great. As far as his attempt to sing in Korean, I'm guessing it was good. It sounded like Korean to me. But how would I know since I don't speak Korean. I'm pretty sure fluent Korean speakers would criticize differently but from me they get two thumbs up! 

Pentatonix is an amazing acappella group and if you really like that style of music I encourage you to check them out. I mean, they won The Sing Off so they have to good, right? :) Enjoy!

P.S. the part that made me laugh the hardest is at 2:30. 


Original:
Gangnam Style by Psy
http://youtu.be/9bZkp7q19f0

No comments:

Post a Comment