Wednesday, April 10, 2013

TwentyForSeven- The A Team

TwentyForSeven covers Ed Sheeran's The A Team and they do a magnificent job at it.  Don't let their appearance fool you because they are extremely talented. I let it fool me when I watched one of their covers for the first time. I saw the plugs and messy hair and thought pop-punk band. Then I heard them play and it was complete opposite. It was alternative but mellow too. I also judged the lead singer's ability to sing based on his looks. I thought he was way too good looking to have any type of vocals. To my surprise, he had amazing vocals! He's got the looks and the voice. He's one of the lucky one's I guess. But, seriously this band is amazing. They did a great job with the cover but they kept it straight to the original. Not much of their own style in it. I would have loved to see more of their own originality in the cover but besides that they were amazing! Enjoy!



Original: 
The A Team by Ed Sheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment