Sunday, March 24, 2013

AJ Rafael and Nina Faye- How Deep Is Your Love

AJ Rafael has so many awesome covers that I could not just do one. So here is one more for the night but it probably won't be the last in this blog.

How Deep Is Your Love was made famous by the Bee Gees and is my favorite songs by them. When I saw the video in the sidebar on AJ's channel I immediately clicked on it. I had to see it they did the song justice and they did! He sings this song with Nina Faye who has amazing vocals. AJ's vocals are not too bad either and he has the ability to sing with others with different vocal ranges and styles.

This cover is simple but beautiful and that's what makes it so good. The little scat part in the middle of the song was also a nice addition too. Enjoy!



Original:
How Deep Is Your Love by Bee Gees
http://youtu.be/XpqqjU7u5Yc

No comments:

Post a Comment